Monday, May 21, 2012

Boynton Poetry Contest Illustrations

Anita and I did the illustrations for the broadsides of the winners of the Boynton Poetry Contest. So here are some! That is the secret project I posted about (on the wrong site and linked to). These were really fun, but the turn around time was crazy. Especially with our characters. So to make up for the lack of posts, here's a bunch, and I will post more later. Click any of the images to see them bigger.
 I drew the Ballad of the Bed Head.
My mom drew for Indian Plum and it is so amazing! This is one of my favorites.
 I also drew this one. It was pretty fun.
And The Engorged Heron was illustrated by Anita. This is another of my favorites. I absolutely love these colors.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Angela. I'm glad you were helping me with the illustrations. It was fun to work with your drawings.

    ReplyDelete